Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 21 December 2017

In the lamplight..

My latest card inspired by Linda of the Funkie Junkie Boutique, which is sponsoring this challenge, is quite simple. I loved the silhouettes on tag 4 of The Twelve Tags of Christmas but don't own that many dies that would create a good silhouette image. I did have a Christmas lamp post die though - I can't remember where I bought it or even making anything with it! As most of you know I love my stamps more, although I am coming around to using more dies as I did in this post.


Indeed, even here I have used some TH Winter Greenery thinlits and the Holiday words.
I did do some stamping, as Linda has done too - a text stamp over the card which I was a bit heavy handed with, so added a coat of gesso over the top
The 'ground' paper is some I have had for a while with Christmas greetings on.
I added some stickles for berries!

I'l be back shortly with a bit of this and that …..a film review, a journal page, a bargain shop, and a special gift!

Thanks for looking, Chris   

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous card!

Meggymay said...

This looks a fantastic card Chris.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

This brings back fond memories of the lamp post at the house where I grew up. It was where the driveway and walk to the front door met, but had honeysuckle instead of holly. Yours is perfect for the holidays!