Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Summer Lovin'

Just another page for Elizabeth and her trusty friend Bleubeard's choice of theme at Art Journal Journey - Summertime Love.

As it gets towards the School Holidays (my own grandchildren break up next week)families are making plans for outings!
My page shows the end of the day as the sun starts to set. My family have had a day by the sea and are taking one last look at the beach before getting into their car…no doubt the children will fall asleep like mine used to and need carrying in to bed when they get home!

Thanks for looking, Chris

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Ah yes, those were the day - sometimes I wish I had someone to carry me home when I am tires! Gorgeous page, love the colour. Have a fun day, hugs, Valerie, now off for an afternoon nap.

junemac2 said...

Love this. I need to pop by and see whats happening there x

Unknown said...

So beautiful Chris!Thankyou for another fantastisch entre linken to Elizabeth's Themen! oxo Susi

chrissie said...

Beautiful scene and memories of wonderful evenings in the past

Love Chrissie xx

Helen said...

what a great page this is! hope you have some outings lined up with your family during their school holidays

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First I read what Yvonne said about six weeks of time off in summer, then I read about your grandchildren still being in school. I was in shock that there were so few summer days for the kids to enjoy time away for fun and rejuvenation.

Having said that, I am in awe of this journal entry. I simply adore the family in silhouette. It's a gorgeous page and filled with summertime love. Thanks for sharing it with Art Journal Journey today.

Redanne said...

That family silhouette image is just so beautiful Chris and you have created a lovely backing for it too! I love this page! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

Wonderful times and awesome memories on your great page.
Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

very nice the page with family silhoutte image!
Happy Day
Elke

Zue said...

Is that a photograph, Chris?
Always loved using real photos in projects!
Have a good day !
Xx

Caty said...

This is a so gorgeous page Chris !!! Really lovely, love the beautiful backgrouns you have created, the silouette is super! I wish you a very nice day, big hugs,
Caty

Annie said...

Really Lovely, yes nearly summer holidays time for making memories x