Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Pink again!!

I have been a bit slow on the internet lately - still suffering a little bit with this BPV thing!! The exercises have helped a lot but I don't want to spend too long scrolling, so blogging and visiting have taken back seat for now! Please forgive me - I shall visit when I can! 

I have been in my craft room though and there are a few journal pages either completed or WIP!

This one started when I saw a Inspiration photo on City Crafters Challenge blog for their new challenge.
I also saw an opportunity to enter once again at Art Journal Journey for Rosie's Circle theme.
The page was sprinkled and spritzed using 'Are you Cerise' PA Infusions. I used a Carabelle Studios Azoline stencil along the bottom and a PA Emma Godfrey mini stencils in the top corner with distress inks
I stamped my fun PA Elenazinskiart flowers,coloured using paints and inks and some PA Kim Dellow stems, coloured with a pink glitter pen.

Thanks for looking, Chris


16 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Great way to show circles Chris. I like the pink too. :) Erika

Rosie said...

Wow, what a gorgeous journal page. I love this flowers and the pink so much.

Thank you for join in to ART JOURNAL JOURNEY

Helen said...

Stunning! will try and get the journal page done in time to enter! Love that pink... Hope you feel better soon.

froebelsternchen said...

I am in love with this page! Absolutely gorgeous Chris - and fits circles perfectly! What an inspiration your entries always are! Thank you for joining AJJ again!
Happy rest of the week and good luck with the inet connection... always bad if it is too slow... can imagine that that is boring....♥♥♥
oxo Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry you are still not feeling good, hope you are soon feeling on top again - without vertigo! Wonderful journal page, love the flowers and the pink. Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

I like it very much your page, beautifully imaginative!
get well
Elke

chrissie said...

Stunning. You pages are always so terrific with a definite style to them. Love the pink background and bold images

Hope the exercises help-it can't be easy for you to do art.

Love Chrissie xx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful page Chris! Hope you're better soon! xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! Love your journal page!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Marjut said...

Your page is gorgeous.

Meggymay said...

I love your circles in the flowers, its a fabulous page Chris.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Sorry to hear you are not much better, I hope you improve soon! Your page is so pretty and the flower shapes are such fun - it is truly delightful (pun intended ...Haha!) 😉. Take care and wishing you well! J 😊

Redanne said...

Love the colours and the way you have created some lovely 'texture' withe the background stencilling! Hugs, Anne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You definitely won't want to visit my post today, because there's lots of scrolling. Sorry I'm late visiting. My internet let me down, but I'm back now.

LOVE the latest journal page and your AJJ entry is wonderful. Pink, pink, pink! And flowers, too!!

catherine said...

Wonderful page Chris and so pretty in pink!! Sorry I have not been around much lately as college has been busy with final projects. Sorry you are not so good but hope you get relief soon
catherine

Stella said...

I bet the rest of your art journal is as stunning as this:) And this is a stunning take on our theme; wow! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!