Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 26 June 2017

Keeping it simple

I wanted a card for a friend who I will be meeting up with in the School Holidays and when I saw That's Crafty Challenge Blog and the inspiration for the new challenge - Keep it Simple I got moving onto my own version of a simple card! 
I used a That's Crafty stencil with Picked Raspberry and Blueprint Sketch DI then stamped a sprig from Kim Dellow's Paper Artsy set EKD02 several times and coloured the 'buds' black
The sentiment is by Visible Image

Thanks for looking, Chris

13 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful CAS card Chris! Just lovely!!!

kathyinozarks said...

I love it-especially all those hexagons-which made me smile-hugs Kathy

Annie said...

Love your card Chris...the hexagons and stamping look great together. I hope you are feeling better now and your vertigo has improved x
Sending my best wishes
Annie xx

Helen said...

that's gorgeous!!

chrissie said...

Nothing simple about this card as it is so well designed and beautiful made.

Love Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

thats so beautiful card!!!
greetings Elke

Meggymay said...

Its a great CAS card Chris.
Yvonne xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

A really lovely CAS card Chris with a gorgeous pop of colour. Thanks for joining us at TC too ;)
Hugs
Donna xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You always make the most incredible cards, Chris. This is simply stunning. Nothing simple about it, in my books.

Marjut said...

Lovely cas card :)

Words and Pictures said...

What a great CAS card - great combining of the stencil and stamp.
Alison x

Brenda Brown said...

It maybe simple but is very effective and gorgeous to look at xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous take on CAS Chris.. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and joining in with the That's Crafty *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge..
Tracey x