Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 1 April 2017

Calendar time….and...

a few bits and pieces! 
First my calendar pages…
April….already!!!

Here are my March pages! I didn't add a lot!

I have also been using a planner since the beginning of the year-I use a lot of washi tape, stickers and pictures cut from magazines, as well as attempting some lettering and sketching! 
Here are my March pages!




I would like to say it has made me much more organised - it's true that it does help me remember important things but I think I am just  not the type to be organised!!!!

I have also been trying to use things I already have(saving for an important trip!!) so used a freebie stamp from CS to make a couple of cards.
As you may have guessed this is a scheduled post - you may have seen a couple of days not filled in on my March calendar pages ! 
Back for a second look at something tomorrow!

Have  a great weekend!
Thanks for looking, Chrisx

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of loveliness here, love all your calendar and planner pages, great ideas there. Have a fun weekend whatever you are up to! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Youir calendar and planner pages are just gorgeous Chris - Happy weekend!

My name is Erika. said...

Great calendar views and how perfect for April 1. I love your big desk calendar backgrounds and your planner is a lot of fun. Hope its a great weekend. Hugs-erika

Helen said...

hope you're having a lovely trip! great cards, and so is your calendar and the planner

Rita said...

Absolutely beautiful monthly calendar spreads and fun weekly spreads, too. Have a great weekend. :)

chrissie said...

Lots to see and tread about today Chris. Your calendar last month looks very full and the one for April is very stylish and beautiful

Love Chrissie xx

Redanne said...

Your calendar page is lovely Chris and your spreads are too, I think you look incredibly organised - I wish I could be that organised! Great to see you today, it was a lovely surprise. I'll be in touch before Port Sunny so that we can have a proper catch up! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

Your planner pages and calendar look great, wonderful cards as well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again, you have put my calendar pages to shame. SHAME!!! I simply adore how much you decorate and add various pieces to your calendars, and the planner with the stickers and such is even better. Goes to show what a boring life I lead and what a full and interesting life YOU and T lead!

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous pages all round Chris, your April calendar with the beautiful colours and flowers looks very inviting. Happy Sunday xxx

Jutta.K. said...

It´s so phantastic !
I like it so much.