Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 6 November 2016

I want to ride my bicycle...

…..it's a long time since I did!

The new theme at Moo Mania and More is 'Wheels' so I made this page for MM and for AJJ where Susi's theme of Collage(with that twist) is keeping me busy using up my scraps!!
As there are 'no faces allowed' I have covered the cyclists face with a ticket stamp(not sure whose) and is variation of something I saw on Valerie's blog!!
The background was partly there so I added ink and my scraps. The bottom left corner is a leftover piece of acetate that I had coloured with alcohol inks. The man on the bike is from some tissue that had had various bits and pieces torn out!



Thanks for looking, Chris


16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun piece, poor man can't see where he is going and it will be my fault if he has an accident! Thanks for another lovely page for AJJ, hugs, Valerie

Zue said...

That's a great page. I like the hilly road the bicycle is traversing.
So you are home now and you can put your feet up.
Lucky you with your sheep. We don't have many round here, it's mostly arable. It's beautiful though!
Thanks for all your comments....
Sue xxx

Redanne said...

Another great page Chris, lots of lovely detail and the corrugated element is such a great touch! Hugs, Anne xx

froebelsternchen said...

This is just COOL! I Love it Chris!
Thanks a lot for joining Moo Mania & More and Art Journal Journey with that fantastic piece!
Happy new week ahead!
oxo Susi

WendyK said...

A lovely page Chris, I also loved Valerie's idea of covering up the faces.

Meggymay said...

Its a great page Chris, super layers and collage.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, wow, wow. I'm loving your bicycle tissue image, and the entire collage is fantastic. You put so much into each of your journal pages.

Brenda Brown said...

Great design Chris, clever use of the ticket too. Have a great week xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous page Chris, I love it. x

chrissie said...

Fantastic page and I think we are all covering faces now lol brilliant the way you did yours.

I will singing the song all day now and may have to listen to Freddie Mercury

Love Chrissie xx

sheila 77 said...

That is a marvellous background with great depth, and clever that the bicycle is on tissue.
I'm finding the list of challenges on the right very interesting, thanks!

Sue said...

Great page and I love the way you covered the face with a bicycle ticket.

Rike said...

Beautiful page with many details, I like it!

Let's Art Journal said...

Lovely page! Glad he is staionary as Valerie's comment made me smile :-). Have a great week! J :-)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool! I love the way you blended the textures, graphics, and ephemera into a perfectly cohesive composition. Blessings!

Michele said...

gorgeous layering and composition! xo