Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 17 November 2016

A pearshaped collage

Not knowing what to start on next I decided to 'warm up' by playing in my journal!
I have quite a few pieces of paper that I have either stencilled , stamped or gelli printed so decided it was time to use some of them up - I also wanted to add some doodles. 
This is the start….
…but then I forgot to take any more photos so this is how it ended up.
I decide to add a pear stamp to my collage 'just because' this did go a little bit pear shaped! 

I am joining Art Journal Journey for Susi's 'no faces, no wings, no leaves - but collage' challenge

I was tempted to add this to Moo Mania and more but I don't think it is quite stripy enough!   

I am feeling quite a lot better although I now have a bit of a cough. Thanks for all the good wishes!
We are off farther North tomorrow as we have an exciting day on Saturday.I will wrap up warm - promise!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OH wow. I adore how you wove the scraps together and added stars and doodles even before you added the pear. This is gorgeous.

Have a fun weekend, and get well soon. Glad you are on the mend, at least.

Helen said...

I really like this with your collaged pieces. love the blue-lime green combo. Have a good trip and hope your cough isn't too troublesome.

Valerie-Jael said...

LOvely collage, thanks for joining us at AJJ again, much appreciated, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

You wove your fantastic scraps perfect together! It turned out just wonderful Chris!
Thanks a lot for such an unique idea to use up scraps !
Very inspiring!
Happy Thursday and thank you for all your support to AJJ!

oxo Susi

Brenda Brown said...

Your page turned out beautifully. Take care of yourself and enjoy Saturday xxx

chrissie said...

Lots to enjoy on this page Chris and nice to see you felt well enough again to make it. It is a happy page to perk you up for sure

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous collage Chris, I have just been weaving some papers as well, but photos will have to wait as its so dark here.
Glad to read you are feeling a bit better today.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

Love that collage ... just because. What a wonderful quote on it! ♥
Michelle

craftytrog said...

Love this Chris! Great use of those scraps! xxx

Rike said...

I like your woven stripes - what a cool idea! Adding the circles makes a great composition! More details and the outstanding quote make it perfect.

Redanne said...

The woven stripes are beautiful, the colours are just gorgeous and I Love your little doodles too! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Anne xx

Krisha said...

Oh my, Chris this really turned out fantastic. I love every bit of it, and what a grand way to use up those pretty scraps.

Margik said...

Fabulous collage, Chris. Love the nice colours and the scraps.
Mar xx

Annie said...

What great pages Chris x love the layers of paper and your doodles too

Have a great weekend
Annie x x

Let's Art Journal said...

Great page and your pear stamp is a lovey touch! Have a great weekend! J :-)

My name is Erika. said...

Love the weaving and the bright cheery collage you made Chris. :) Erika