Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Creating a Scene at Try It On Tuesday!

No! Not that sort of scene!! Our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is 'Create a Scene'! Once again there are some wonderful examples from the team which you can see here.

I may have mentioned before, this time of year there are so many birthdays of either family or friends and I have tried to make cards  appropriate to the time of year. I also try to keep my cards flat for posting. This card will be put aside until December.

I used one of Sheena's 'A Little Bit Sketchy' stamps from the Nature Accomplished set.
I remember seeing her showing an example of this stamp coloured with browns and whites and I have done my best to remember this(it was a few years ago!)I added the stag from a freebie set that came with a magazine.I used my Inktense watercolour pencils to colour it.  
I used some Brushed Corduroy DI around the edge of some grey card that has been in my stash for ages and then used die cuts to frame it. 

I hope you will show us your scenes, large or small, 3D or flat.
We would love to see them, and they can be scenes for any time of year!! 

Thanks for looking, Chris 

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful scene, so peaceful. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

A beautiful winter scene Chris, the colours you used look lovely.
Yvonne xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Chris! I love the hint of metallic, adds a little festive cheer and your deer image is just wonderful! Such a great wintery scene! hugs :)

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautifully done Chris, love how you used that stamp and made such a gorgeous card with it! Looks wonderful!

sirkkis said...

Lovely design on this winterish card. The deer match so well in the winter scene.
Happy day to you xx

Bee and Dee said...

A pretty card love the colours, hugs Bee.

chrissie said...

A terrific scene you set for the card and another one off your list Chris

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

An adorable and wonderful scene Chris! So peaceful !
Happy rest of your day!
oxo
Susi

Lula said...

Great piece- it's like a fairy tale dream
oxo

Words and Pictures said...

How lovely - I love the shades of sepia and grey, and the white dusting of snow across the landscape - beautifully done! Thanks for having me over at TIOT.
Alison xx

Redanne said...

You really have created a beautiful scene and I just love the design of your card - just beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

Love this scene, it reminds me of the Scottish Highlands with a dusting of snow on the mountains. Someone's going to get a lovely Birthday card.
Avril xx