Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 14 September 2015

My window makes me happy

When I look through the window at our caravan I can see flowers, trees, shrubs but I can't see much wildlife apart from the birds but I know they are there!
I did see a Red Admiral today and we seem to be getting more flies and wasps in through the door. When I go closer I can see smaller insects, moths, slugs and snails. In the Summer some of the plants are covered in visiting bees. The Jackdaws have been very noisy today and I think the Swallows may be gone by the time we next visit, they have been gathering on the wires down the road!

I used a background that has been in my journal for a while and added some napkin scraps. The stamps are mainly Artistic Stamper and Sheena Douglas 



I am linking to Art Journal Journey where Corinne's theme is Through My Window

And also to The Artistic Stamper where the theme is Things with Wings.

I would also like to welcome my newest followers and say Thank You to all of my followers! I love to read your comments - and I will try my best to visit you when connections allow!


Thanks for looking, Chris 

14 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Love the views from your window. And love your page too!

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page, love your view from the caravan! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

What a lovely journal page, and fabulous views - no wonder you go so often!!

Juliz Design Post said...

I agree...happiness is looking at beautiful flowers, a pretty journal page.
Julie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely page Chris and what fabulous views. Be in touch soon. xxx

froebelsternchen said...

What a lovely page dear Chris! And I can tell you that your view from the caravan is just amazing and inspiring! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing the photos and thank you for sharing the beautiful page with us over at Art Journal Joureny!
Happy new week!
Enjoy the days there !!!

chrissie said...

Very beautiful page and really happy post-thank you

Love Chrissie xx

Unknown said...

Ah this page just takes me away with you, I can feel the fresh air xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful views both your page and the world around you. Cute snail. xox

Mrs.B said...

Lovely colourful journal page Chris, love the views from your caravan, no wonder you enjoy being there.
Avril xx

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely page - but also with a sense of wistfulness about it... it really feels as though the butterflies are making the most of the last of the summer flowers as the birds start to drift away on their long migratory journeys. Still, with a view like that out of your window, I can see why you're happy.
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful page Chris, it looks so calm and peaceful, the photos ate lovely as well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your window is gorgeous, Chris. It is quite fitting for AJJ's challenge. And I like how you actually saw many of these things through your window. Of course, the photos around the caravan are simply gorgeous, and this time of year, everything looks so well kept, too. Quite impressive.

Gemma Hynes said...

This is such a lovely page, and what a view. Thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.