Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

WOYWW 308

So…what is on your desk today, mine has evidence of something still secret and also of my attempts at Tim's April tag but it is drying on the window sill!
Julia - at The Stamping Ground is waiting, oh yes! she sits there all day waiting for you to show your desk (well, at least she wishes she could!!lol!) so why not join in - the details are all on her blog.

Quick Cinema review
Yesterday we managed to find a VUE cinema - they offer a third off on Tuesdays if you sign up. Hubby wanted to see Avengers - Age of Ultron - in 3D (did you hear me sigh!?)I think my grandson summed it up quite well(he went on Sunday) "It's just like all the other comic book films"!! I'm hoping that the film I want to see is still on next week  - Woman in Gold!

I hope to get to make a few visits, but we are packing to go away again so I won't promise!! 

BTW if you want to find out what I was hiding last week it's here and if you want to see if you spotted the evidence it will follow this post!

Thanks for looking, Chris




9 comments:

Annie said...

Secret makings and more travels? You're always such a busy bee Chris. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x #17

Carol Rigby said...

A very well stocked desk. I am looking forward to seeing 'Woman in Gold too. Happ0y WOYWW!

Twiglet said...

Just had to pop over to your back to sixties post - totally fab - yes I remember it well! xJo

My name is Cindy said...

A little bit of everything there - just like my desk! I want to see that film as well but not sure I'll find time to fit it in before it goes off. (PS NOT the avenger one, though I do quite enjoy a good comic book romp). Happy WOYWW, Cindy #31

Angela said...

I really enjoyed reading your Back to the Sixties post, beautiful, colourful creation, thanks for sharing :)

Angela x
Angel Greetings #26

Helen said...

I imagine I can guess what your secret making was!! hope you enjoy the latest trip, and yes, can't wait for the crop and a good natter again! Helen 7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, surprises and secrets.....the perfect WOYWW desk :-). Hope you've been having fun playing!
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks' time!
Hugs, LLJ 19 xxx

Anne said...

Enjoy your trip. Happy WOYWW Anne x #30

Neet said...

Busy desk Chris! Like the look of the big flower - it isn't the Stamp It one is it?
See you Saturday????
Hugs, Neet xx 66