Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 18 April 2015

Teen card!

Well, that's it - I have a teenage Grandson!It really doesn't seem like 13 years since he became my first grandchild! Where did that time go? 
We have been lucky enough to spend quite a lot of time with him, both as a toddler when we would have him all day on Saturdays, and as he has grown up, spending weekends with us at our caravan as well as a few school holiday times!
He has turned into a lovely young man!
Here is the card I made for him 
I hope he thought it was "grown up' enough!

 I am scheduling this post(fingers crossed!)as we are off to our caravan - I think the garden may need some attention!!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

11 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

lovely card!

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Chris! Love the pop of red in the number, perfect for teenager. hugs :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card Chris - time really does fly fast. My eldest grandson is already a soldier, rather scary! Hugs, Valerie

Redanne said...

I think he will have loved this, it is very grown up and I just love the black, white and red combo. Hope you are having great weather at the caravan... Hugs, Anne xx

Helen said...

It's a great card for a teenager! Hope you're having a great time - Kew was wonderful today.

Meggymay said...

Fantastic card for a teenager and for a special young man.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

Firstly, you've probably entered THE most risky age group area (teenagers - you never win, or so I hear ;) ), secondly, a male card... Chris, you are so brave, I would have caved and bought one, but never again.. you have nailed this, and this will be my inspiration for this age category in the future. This is super funky and cool, who knew black and white urban grunge could hit the spot - and most importantly your teenage grandson will love it!!
hugs my lovely,
Georgie xx

massofhair said...

Brilliant card Chris, urban and grungy are perfect for your teen Grandson, love the pop of color. Hope you have a fab time away and your Grandson had a fab day:-) xxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Chris, I love it. xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how I missed this, but I think it is a great card, lovely stamping, and mature enough for your grandson. Nicely done, Chris.

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulously funky card! Belated teenage birthday congratulations to your grandson. If this post is scheduled for his actual birthday, then it's the same day as my nephew's (though he's a way off teenage-dom yet). April is a busy birthday month round this way.
Alison xx