Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 30 April 2015

12 Tags of 2015 April

I very nearly gave up with this one - and certainly couldn't cope with a tag so…with the need for more Birthday cards coming up, decided that I could at least use the water colour and spritzing.
Tims fabulous tag and the details are here.
This is my card

I used Khadi paper to do my flower - it has really interesting feel to it - made from recycled cotton.

Linking to Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 April
and That's Crafty - Keep it Simple challenge Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your creation, and that paper looks very interesting, never seen it before! Have fun at the caravan, hugs, Valerie

massofhair said...

Your card is wonderful Chris, love the colours and your watercolour and spritzing is fantastic! Never heard of this paper before, off to check it out :-) xxx

froebelsternchen said...

This looks fabulous Chris! Love the blue-- and what a fantastic paper must this be!
oxo
Susi

Redanne said...

I love your card Chris, it is beautiful, your watercolouring on that paper is superb! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card Chris.
Yvonne xx

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Chris and a great idea on this months tag. Flower is beautiful
x catherine

Unknown said...

I love how you've done that flower Chris, so inky and organic looking - fab job on Tim's tag x

Margik said...

Beautiful card and great take on the Tim's challenge. Different but more creative.
Hugs, Mar

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Chris! I've never heard of this type of paper before, but I'm going to keep an eye out for it. Your flower is just stunning!! Such a wonderful version of Tim's tag! hugs :)