Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

Journal calendar

We've been back home for about an hour - had a coffee, unpacked the bags and I'm ready for posting photos of my Journal calendar for March. 
We would have been home sooner but it started to snow and we thought it would only be for a few minutes so hung on….for about 45minutes, by which time everything was covered. We would have stayed but I have an appointment tomorrow - the journey wasn't too bad but then I wasn't driving!! We got as Preston before it turned to rain and then into sunshine!!! I took some photos but they are stuck on my phone for now!
 I used some new Woodware stamps - bought on the way home from a day trip to Lowther Castle and Askham Hall - hubby and I called into the Paper Warehouse near Kendal as it was on the same road we were going back to the caravan. He! He! - I was navigating!!!
Here is my completed February page.
I hope to be back with some photos and my altered calendar page.

Thanks for looking, Chris

4 comments:

massofhair said...

Two great calendar pages Chris, loving the colours of the second one very much.

Not visited the Paper Warehouse yet, it's on my list as well as the Derwent Pencil Museum. It's been an odd day weatherwise, we've had hail, sleet and heavy rain with the odd bit of sun... :-) xxx

Pamellia said...

Another beautiful calender page Chris! Love the soft spring palette! Looks like you were very busy in February! hugs :)

Unknown said...

Adore these pages that you do Chris, they must be such fun to look back upon xx

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that March page really caught my eye - fabulous grasses along the foot of it and blossoms and pollens flying through the air too - magical!
Alison xx