Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 - February

Well, so far so good! I really enjoyed making this one!
The Tutorial and details are here on Tim's blog.
This is my version - not keen on red hearts and since Valentines has been and gone not really a love declaration….except my love of Paris and the times we've been there…...and guess what..…we're going again in the Summer! Well actually we are having a bit of  tour around - by train - before going to stay with my ex sister and brother in law(AKA best friends)
So here is my tag
The 'check in' metal tag is from an old handbag - seemed appropriate!
My heart is using one of my favourite pastimes - needle felting. The tie at the top from the blouse I used to make flowers the other week. The papers and ephemera of course Tim's!!

Thanks for looking, Chris 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag Chris!! I love the soft shabby feel to this and the reasons behind creating it! Hugs, Georgie xx

Pamellia said...

Holy cow Chris, this is my favourite version yet!! You have made it soft and romantic, what a gorgeous make!! LOVE IT! hugs :)

Nancy said...

This is beautiful and I love how you manage to add in bits of recycled materials. Your trip is one to look forward to!

Ruth said...

Love this take on Tim's tag...gosh you have been busy recently, didn't realise how much I'd missed! Back to this beautiful soft pink and green palette, perfect for spring and adore the needle felted heart Chris. Ruth x

massofhair said...

Beautiful needle felted heArT Chris, very subtle colours and a fantastic Tag:-) xxx

Helen said...

What a gorgeous tag, Chris.

Redanne said...

I love this take on Tim's tag Chris, the colours are wonderful - I love that heart! Hugs, Anne xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh I LOVE this soft version of the original, in fact I like the colours way better and I adore that heart!!! Gorgeous, such a lovely soft colour!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

STUNNING. Loved the needle felted heart, and that metal tag says it ALL. I really like the colors you chose for this tag, too.

Words and Pictures said...

Such a lovely, delicate, springtime take on the February tag - this is a delight!
Alison xx