Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 18 January 2015

November, December, January…..

…and I've only just remembered to post them!!(So much for being organised!)
Here is January, a snowy affair….
and here are November
and December
I'm not sure whether I will link to Kate's blog yet as she is no  longer having a Linky link - I understand why, just not sure what to do next! I will still continue with my calendar journal though!!

We've been away for a few days so I'm looking forward to a big catch up with some of you!

Thanks for looking, Chris

6 comments:

massofhair said...

Fabulous pages Chris, i read Kate has taken down the link. Why not come and join in with Darcy's monthly Calendar Challenge.

Hope you had a fab break:-) xxx

Unknown said...

I love these that you do Chris I think they are such a fabulous idea xx

Zue said...

It must be so satisfying Chris, to see day's box filled in.
We had snow, though it was transient.
Cold, in'it?
Love Zue xxx

Pamellia said...

Wow, these are fabulous Chris! I love the frosty colour palette of the January page, perfect for the weather I'm having, that's for sure! hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

Three lovely pages, but it was the starry, starry night of November that made me catch my breath... lovely!
Alison xx

Redanne said...

They are all beautiful Chris, I really love the gorgeous poinsettias in the December page and the stars in November are beautiful too. Hugs, Anne xx