Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2014

We went…we saw...

Of course we did!! When we got up on Saturday the temperature gauge outside read -3C but it looked fantastic!
The birds were busy at the feeders…

…and along he came…early! When he came last winter we could almost set our clock by him - 9.45 most days…on Saturday he was there by 9.15!
We still get excited - silly old fools that we are!!!
Seeing the birds has also influenced my next batch of cards - I intended to make something more layered for hand deliveries but I'm happy with variations of this one!

That's all for now! Thanks for looking, Chris

5 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I love this card design Chris. Those little birds are so pretty. We discovered a robin's nest in the ivy at the front of our house, which explains why earlier this year two little robins were a permanent fixture in the front garden! They have flown now, but what a joy they were! xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the cards you made this year. They are a BIG hit in my book. I especially like the stamp you used and the way you colored the birds. As for birds, if I had feeders like yours, and views like yours, I'd never leave. This is what I call heaven on earth. Even with the cold.

Hope you had a great birthday.

Pamellia said...

Great card Chris, love all the little birds and the frame is so fancy and intricate! Lovely bird photos, looks like it's getting chilly! holiday hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

I don't think it's at all silly to get excited by either birds or frost - it does look absolutely glorious in the photos! We still haven't had a hard frost down here... damp damp damp is all we get. Your bird card is completely lovely - I love those little glossy red accents, and I may just have to track down that stamp!!
Alison xx

Rika said...

Wonderful photos and what a beautiful card!