Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 4 September 2014

365/12 calendar September

Ooooh! late again!! I have only just completed September's pages.
I do try to keep up honest!!! I've been influenced quite a lot by the lovely sunsets we have had so my page is a bit brighter this time!
It's also turned Summery again so the stamps I chose are some I bought from a craft show last year - only thing is I've lost the packaging so can't tell you any more. 'September' was stamped using the set I got in France last year!
I haven't decide what else to do with the pages yet, so it's a wait and see thing!!
Here's August completed
I will be linking to Kates blog - The Kathryn Wheel

Thanks for looking, Chris

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not completely sure how I missed this one, but I'm with you. It's hot here, too. So, that September page is pretty appropriate. Gotta love it.

BTW, I'll be linking to Kate's, too, if and when she leaves the linky for us.