Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 8 February 2014

A Flight of Fancy

Firstly I hope I don't flabbergast you, please do me a favour and don't flee(just yet)from this frivolous post!

I've been having fun with the Dragon's Dream Tag it on challenge - F and green.

Oh! Such a fabulous challenge but what to favour as my choice - feline, flowers, something in fawn(!!!)?

I had no fear in falling finally on the feathered favourite 'Squawk' designed by my lovely friend Lindsay Mason!
He's fine and funky and I thought he'd make a fantastic funny tag - don't want anything fuddy-duddy or frumpy for this challenge!

So a frenzy of flinging inks and spray around, the ever familiar stencils, some filling in with stamps, a grunge board alpha soup F, some fussy cutting and some fronds and fibres! Almost finished, my feathered friend needed some firm ground to stand on - some fine lines made by using the edge of a ruler dragged across an ink pad(used here too)didn't look too foolish!

Using Dylusion ink spray - Fresh Lime, 
Distress inks - Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, 
Bird and words - Lindsay Mason
I'm linking to Dragon's Dream Tag it on challenge 'F and green'. There's still 'free'(3) days to have a go if you'd like to 

Finally, if you got here and didn't fall at the first post, Farewell and 'Fanks' for looking! Hope I didn't freak you out! Chris

9 comments:

Dianne said...

Hello Chris, thanks for stopping by, your tag is beautiful, all the flicking, lovely stencil lovely colors, such a cute bird, love the fine lines will have to try that, loooooove your fronds and fibers, they are fantastic, oh I love your Tim's tag too, hope you have a wonderful weekend... Dianne ..

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I love ♥ him. Love S xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Flipping fantastic - your fluttery bird looks frightfully frazzled, but the finished tag is fabulous! Finished now... Seriously - love it!
Alison xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous image and a fabulous tag. Thanks for dreaming with us over at Dragons Dream Tag It On this fortnight.

Claudia said...

Fantastic Tag

Unknown said...

Fab Tag, I love that bird, he does look a bit moth eaten!!! Great post too - extra points for all the words starting with F!!! (I did change that from F words too). Thanks dreaming along at Dragon's Dream TIO - Jacqui DT Member

Laurart said...

Such a gorgeous tag Chris! Sounds like you had a lot of fun making it! Lots of love from Laura xxx

Sarah Anderson said...

your feathery bird is fabulous and fun, might need to buy him!!

ElizabethR said...

Love your tag the colour is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x