Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Oops! VERY late calendar pages!!

Oh dear! I was already late when I took these these photos - as you will see I had already started to fill in days.
November was done by using Crafty Individuals leaf stamps along with Lavinia and Stampotique mushrooms
Here is the finished October page
I must remember to link this to Kate Crane's Kathryn Wheel blog. I have enjoyed doing this 365/12 calendar journal for nearly three years now.
Thanks for looking, Chris 

3 comments:

Annie said...

Wonderful journal pages Chris and I love the stamps. TFS and crafty hugs Annie x

Julie Lee said...

Such pretty pages. I love that Lynne Perrella stamp. Julie Ann xx

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely calendar pages... think I'm going to have to yield to those Stampotique mushrooms at some point. My mother's always complaining that my autumn projects don't have any fungi on them...
Alison xx