Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 22 November 2013

Anyone for the White Heart?

Sorry, I'm not offering to meet you for a drink (although if I could  I would love to)it's just my way of introducing you to my latest project!
I bought a wooden heart on a rare visit to The Range - couldn't wait to get started - gessoed it, took a photo then left it!
So today I set to and finished it, I photographed as I went along.
                 
         painted with Paper Artsy Snowflake Fresco opaque, 

Spread on a little crackle glaze then more Snowflake,
                            
           added texture using a Dylusions stencil,
flourish and.....
                                               

.......mini tattered florals.....


                                                                 
                           ..snowflake onto a text stamp....
...and there had to be some lace!




I think I'll be making some more for presents some time!

I have no idea what blogger is doing tonight but this has taken me an age to write and I have no idea what is happening with the photos!!!

I would like to enter the following challenges

Thanks for looking, Chris




12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Chris
Just love all the different textures you added, just great for the ali-craft blog challenge
Ali x

Anonymous said...

Morning Chris. Love, love, love ♥ your heart, it's gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely weekend. XXXXx

Julie Lee said...

I love this. The textures and femininity of it are fabulouis I keep thinking I must investigate The Range, as it seems to have so much to offer. One is opening soon, well, it may have opened already in Maidstone, about an hour away from me. Julie Ann xxx

Meggymay said...

A wonderful romantic project. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Zue said...

Such a lovely project, Chris, you should make more. Thank you for showing us the steps.
Do you think we will get the white stuff soon? It is almost cold enough isn't it?

Stay warm and creative!
Sue xxx

Mrs.B said...

This is gorgeous, love the different textures youve created.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

zandra said...

Love the white and white, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Netty said...

Beautiful textured heart, Annette x

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty and delicate, Chris - I'm very happy you finally came back to finish it!
Alison xx

Annie said...

Love your heart Chris and the texture is wonderful. Beautiful decor or gift tag

TFS Annie x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely heart Chris, gorgeous textures. Thanks for entering the challenge at Ali-Craft.
Angela x

Becky said...

Love your creation Chris it is gorgeous.Thank you for joining in at ali-crafts. Becky x