Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 1 September 2013

A whizz of a day!!

So, you know where I've been, you know what goodies I got, so what did I do with them?
It's big and beautiful and I couldn't wait to get started!
I could only journal one thing and that is about the fantastic two days in spent in Coventry - the first night meeting friends from blogland and the other - a workshop with the amazing Mr Holtz!! 


The day went so quickly and was so full of fun I hope this page gives a sense of the way I felt (and not just on the day!!)

A spritz with water(not quite enough I think)then Dylusions sprays, water sprayed through stencils,a few splats of Distress stain, some stamping using Artistic Stamper background stamps. The swirls and house use some paper that has been around my work mat(plus part of the whiteboard used by Tim) and the letters the Alterations Alphabetical die (another purchase from Thursday)

Thanks for looking, Chris 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Chris, can tell you are still feeling great after your workshop, long may it last.
Carol.x

Zue said...

I think the inspiring days will stay with you. I don't think it will take long to fill your journal with more colourful
pages like this one! Have fun:)
Sue xxxx

Annie said...

Hi Chris....love your journal page, gorgeous layers and stunning colour.

Crafty hugs Annie x

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful pages expressing the joy and delight of the day!
Alison x