Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 13 September 2013

A few journal pages

It's mainly "Thanks" to Alison that these journal pages are here! They have sat around in my 'nearly full' A5 journal in various stages of unfinished! The posts that Alison has done for Paper Artsy this week reminded about some stamps I've not used for ages so out they came and "Voila!" here they are! In no particular order!


I did try some of Alison's techniques which has led me to start something else but I won't be finishing that till I get back after the weekend! We are off with eldest grandson to see some Eddie Stobart trucks up in Carlisle! He's just started High School so a well earned weekend away is his choice!

See you soon, Thanks for looking, Chris. 

2 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Such pretty pages! I love the clocks and the flowers with that gorgeous background. Alison is certainly a great inspiration: I love what she's been creating over at Paper Artsy too! Have a lovely time with eldest grandson. Julie Ann xx

Annie said...

Fab pages Chris love the colours and stamps. Have fun at Carlisle

Hugs Annie x