Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2013

WOYWW 221

Whoo! It's Wednesday - not just Wednesday but 'What's on your workshop Wednesday?' - hosted by Julia. Mind you, today isn't any old Wednesday - it's the day before Thursday - THE Thursday! Well, for some WOYWWers, because we're off to a Tim Holtz workshop (some are even having a whole day with him today!)
So, what is on my worktop? Nothing - I've tidied, because hopefully tomorrow I'm picking Mr Mojo up and bringing him back to mine for a play! I've left a nice big space and a few goodies out, inks close to hand so he'd jolly well better come with me!
Things have been a bit hectic around these parts of late and I've not had much of a chance to play so he upped and left!
If you are looking Mr M - just see what you are missing!
I'm looking forward to meeting up with some friends, some new faces and of course Tim Holtz - himself!! I'm sure whatever we do I'm going to enjoy it! 
See you soon (with piccies I hope)

Thanks for looking, Chris

ps If you want some inspiration from some young artists try to get to the the 'Paper' exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery in London before November - see my previous post for piccies and links if you're interested

15 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Ooh! Lucky, lucky you - Tim Holtz! Words fail me! Earlier there was a desker off to a class with Finnabair too! There is going to be so much inspiration around next week, I bet! Have a great time and let's try to make a friend of Time, shall we? Julie Ann xx #42

Zue said...

A clear desk works wonders for creativity.
Enjoy your day with Tim
Sue xxx

Jackie said...

I am sure you will enjoy your work shop with tim holtz
I did one with him at few years ago organised by paperartsy And it was great
Jackie 39
Scrapbangwallop

Heathers Inspiration said...

Have a super time at the workshop :) Heather #85

glitterandglue said...

Have a great day, Chris, at the workshop. Come back really inspired ready to make a good old mess of that amazingly neat desk!!
Margaret #37

Monique said...

Have a wonderful time at your workshop tomorrow and hope to see you and mr Mojo back soon with lot's of inspiration =)
Happy WOYWW and I wish you a lovely week.
xx Monique #94

House of Bears said...

Oh lucky you with the TH workshop. I'm sure Mr. Mojo will follow you home from there, have fun.

The bears @#90

Claire said...

oh, another TH fan who actually got a ticket... *sigh*
extra-enjoy it for me, please :)
I LOVE your blog header btw - just gorgeous!!
happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
no. 38

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Enjoy your class.

patcrafts said...

WOW a workshop with the man himself have a fantastic time can't wait to hear all about it love Pat xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Chris...well today I've stopped by quite of few of your pals...all off to Tims workshop..have fun. Cheers RobynO#32

Liz Williams said...

Wow, have a wonderful Thursday with Tim. Love your space.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with Tim and Mario! They are amazing guys. Your desk sure has A LOT of space to work on. If Mr. Mojo doesn't show up he's a right fool!
#130 Marissa

shazsilverwolf said...

Seriously jealous! I'm not too far from Coventry, but I couldn't book the time off work- too many people already on holiday! Hope you have a fabulous day, Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #56 xx

ddazzled71 said...

I am loving your positive thinking and your preparation, and am sure Mr Mojo will be returning home with you are your visit with TH. Can't wait to see the result of mojo's return next week. Enjoy and have a great week! Danie #62