Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 6 February 2013

WOYWW192

We are still at our caravan so not a great deal to show! I use the dining table or work on my knee when we are here but today is going to involve glue and water so I have put everything on the table!
We had a mountain of magazines to get rid of and looking through them has resulted in lots of torn out pages - including the one you see here ready to stick in opposite a page that has gone seriously wrong(going to remedy that this morning). What you see here is my journal(almost full), my pencil case, my box of neo-colourIIs and other bits and pieces, cosmic shimmer glue,book pages, my phone - so I can connect to the web, my phone charger and a bird recognition book - I caught a glimpse of a new bird to the feeders and want to find out what it is!
Oops!....... two hours later....ok, so I got distracted - phone calls, birds - it is definitely a long tailed tit - in fact a pair.., and a coffee break with hubby.
If you want to know why I'm showing this look here at Mrs Dunnit's blog and all will be explained!
Hoping to not get distracted again and pay you a visit, Chris. 

15 comments:

Twiglet said...

Great crafty space in your caravan Chris. Yes we have long tailed tits - usually about 4 at a time. I think they look like tiny parrots. x Jo

Artyjen said...

Have fun bird watching ;)
xoxo Sioux

Annie said...

I have been watching long tailed tits here too this week....one of my fav little birds.
Hugs,
A x #57

Redanne said...

I thought at first that you had a table full of pebbles - til I looked a little closer. Nice to be able to craft whilst you are at the caravan - and watch the birds too. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #35

pearshapedcrafting said...

The pebble oil cloth was originally for my grandchildren to use but it comes in handy when I'm being messy!

Claire said...

i love tearing out images from magazines! and i love the pebble cloth - looks like brighton beach :)
happy WOYWW and have a great week!
no. 5

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Chris, looks like you are busy there even with limited resources. It looks a really wish caravan! I WILL be at Event City tomorrow so if you are there I suggest we meet up at the door at 12 noon. I'm going with DH and we are going early. Liverpool Lou will also be there tomorrow. I'll wear my WOYWW badge but then you know me already!
Look forward to seeing you there and i'm so excited as I wasn't sure I could go.
Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, everything organised and set out ready for you to get started. We had some starlings today, which I haven't seen for a while, we used to get loads every day, but nowadays only occasionally. Keep warm.
Carol.x #59

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo there Chris,
Well , at last time to do some blog hopping!
Some lovely work going on here, even in a caravan - i dips me lid to you accomplishing that while out caravaning think i would put it in the too hard basket :D and read or something..:D !
Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #61

Joanne said...

Your new van looks amazing. The countryside is definitely the place for birds this year. we've hardly had any but I think it's because my neighbour put a big plastic bird on his bird table last year before going to Goa for 6 months. I reckon the birds see that as a threat and are keeping away......
xx

Zue said...

Those little long-tailed tits are so pretty . I think of them as flying lollipops on sticks.
We have a Fieldfare today and he has come for the apples I put out for any bird who wants some sweet juicy flesh....he is so beautiful....
Just going to send you an email.
I love your pebbley oil cloth!!
xxxx

Ann B said...

I also thought you were crafting on a very bumpy table, the pebbles look so realistic. Doesn't look anything wrong with that page to me - looks good.
Thanks for visiting, I've been out today at the same craft show as Jo - spent too much as usual.
Ann B
39

Words and Pictures said...

Oops - missed it again this week... love your stony craft mat! Thank you so much for your latest lovely comment!
Alison xx

Eliza said...

Love bird watching but I have never heard of that bird, must look it up. Have fun at the caravan and crafting. Wish i could be there with you...... relaxing....

Happy WOYWW
Eliza 13

April said...

I need to do the same. I have so many magazines that I need to go through and keep the pages I want. April #133