Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Playing in my journals

We have just had a lovely break at our caravan and although we got out and about - including my hubby's zoo keeper day(I will post some photos soon!)I had time to relax with my journals. I took my little moleskine with me but did little more than start a few backgrounds. I also took my very first journal which has been sitting waiting for me for some time as I tend to use a mixture of different journals - mostly A5 and smaller, all with different types of paper. It is a pink pig A5 with watercolour paper that my son bought me waaay back when he was a student(he's just coming up for 30!)
This page is about my fantasy cat - I drew him in the back of one of my smaller journals ages ago following a dream I had.... 
I don't know where he came from....had I seen him somewhere in a book or was he totally imagined? I really don't know, but I do think he deserves a journal page of his own!
This page in the same journal was prompted by finding this picture on a leaflet in a bank in Carnforth while waiting for hubby.

I'll be back soon with more. Thank you for looking and I would love it if you would leave a comment, Chris

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Chris, loving your journal pages, happy you are managing to find some time to have a play. Hope the move went well., can't wait to see hubbys pics. Everyone thought it was a really cool present here!
Keep up the good work, Gez xx

Joanne said...

Ooh! want that cat. Keep having withdrawal symptoms and coming close to getting 2 Burmese. But no.
Hugs Joanne xx

Artyjen said...

What a fab present! Glad you are enjoying your new home and life. :)
xoxo Sioux

Zue said...

Your cat is brilliant. I like his feet and how they just appear through all that fur.
I also love how each jounaler's style varies so mush as they prgress through a journal. I have Pink Pig, I think they are very good for watercolour...quite strong paper:)
xxx