Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 2 May 2012

May already!

The months are certainly flying by and here are my May pages for the 366/12 journal challenge. 'What for?' you may ask (or not!)Take a look here at the amazing Kate Crane's blog, for she is the host of this monthly get together.


I had some old bright coloured paper which I found in the big clear out(ongoing lol)so having made a background using baby wipes and Dylusion paints I've gone for a flowery theme just using punches and a white pen. The MAY is computer generated using 'Printshop' on my Mac. 
Here are my completed April pages - one of the wettest Aprils on record but a very busy and enjoyable one for me!
I am looking forward to a little time to get to see what everyone else has been doing, meanwhile I'm off to eat!
Thanks for looking, Chris

10 comments:

patcrafts said...

What a lovely bright colourful May page I've done circles too as journal blocks, makes a nice change. love your April page with that bird strutting his stuff, so cute.
Chris will you please email me your email addy as I seem to have lost it. Pat xx

Sarah Anderson said...

these are both gorgeous pages

krisandkreate said...

What lovely, bright fun pages. Enjoy filling them in :)

Linda Kunsman said...

Both really great spreads and so different too! It looks like May is ready to spring with flowers, warmth and color!

Joanna said...

Groovy colour combo for May and April looks great finished too :o)

SUE said...

Great pages - liking the May circles especially

Unknown said...

May is great - love the circles and colours

Zue said...

Like how different your pages are from each other. Nice work! I especially like the first one.
I have loved this wet April....so badly needed the rain. I am keeping my fingers crossd we can have more and more of it.
We had a thunderstorm last week. My village had lots of lightning and no thunder. A village ten miles away had all the thunder and very little lightning.
How weird is that?
Of course it is the thunder I like the best. Typical!

Keep busy:)
xxx

Nora MacPhail said...

Love polka dots! That looks fantastic!

thekathrynwheel said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to get round this month, but finally I am here! Love the bright colours of May - the circles look almost luminous! Well done for keeping up!