Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 23 March 2012

So little time!!

The weeks just seem to be running away with me! I have been quite industrious what with one thing and another. Some sewing projects and a little bit of teaching and a little journaling along with being 'project manager'(I like that - bestowed upon me by a friend!)at our flat. Things are coming along nicely both with the work done and with getting on with the downsize. We are also having a steady amount of viewings for our house - as my son said 'you only need the right one one to turn up'!!
Here's some more of my car journal


a prepared page
a page I sat and did while my grandson was looking for Eddie Stobart names and numbers 
another prepared page
the original page
Must go now, need food. Looking forward to a workshop with Hels Sheridan this weekend(and to meet up with some crafty pals too) Thanks for looking, Chris

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Crikey, I couldn't do that in the house!!!!!
Hugs Joanne xx

Artyjen said...

I can't make it up north to the workshops! But do have fun ;)
xoxo Sioux

Gwen said...

Like the way you share your journal....all good books are meant for sharing.
Enjoy every moment:))
xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Hello You.... just wanted to pop in and say how lovely it was to get to meet you yesterday... and thank you again for the most gorgeous flower brooch... I will cherish it... bless you! Lotsa love *hope you get those tiles sorted lol* xx