Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 31 October 2011

Yes,yes,yes....

It's ok I haven't gone all When Harry met Sally, this is because I've completed my pages in time for Dawn's Journal's Journey challenge. I love being part of this, if you want to know more either click here or on the button in my sidebar (thanks Dawn - I did it, yay!)
This month the theme was Autumn and Nature. As I'm a big Kinks Fan this had to be my starter!!!
 Layers using distress inks and perfect pearls over a mask(whoops, can't remember what, I started this ages ago), a peel off, then drew in leaves and berries, words written onto a page from an old gazeteer.


This last two weeks have been just a little busy, and with hubby off on half term last week too. We did get away for a few days but came back to a pile of sorting out so we can do a boot sale this weekend - a bit of an ongoing job too as I'm determined to have a big clearout while we can - I was quite shocked to find that boot sales now start 6.00 in the morning!


I did find some time to craft while we were away and will try to get to show what I've been doing later this week.


Thanks for looking, Chris

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

I've run out of time to join in this month....again!!!
Thanks for the encouraging words about the weight loss or lack of it!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Unknown said...

I am so happy you found the time this is just wonderful loving the background work so much. Thank you for playing along with Journal Journey's this month and I hope to see you again soon Dxx

patcrafts said...

A lovely page so seasonal and perfect colours.I like the way you have presented your words.xx