Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 17 October 2011

So forgetful!

I keep forgetting to take photos of cards, I have made several cards in the last two months but only remember on the way to the post that I haven't got a record of what I've done!!
I must confess to making this in a bit of  a rush and it's definitely pearshaped!
This one was for one of my sons who now works for a bank and I used this image from a Graphic 45 sheet I bought at AFTH just for this image, which reminded me of how he used to look!!
I made a little concertina card for my sister-in-law.


I used Graphic 45 images along with Crafty Individuals stamps and paper, tissue tape, old dictionary definitions and a dress form from Craft Stamper with a bit of net!!
Been learning a few new things about blogger thanks to Dawn and I can now add new things to my blog -yaaay!!!
Off to the HUGE ironing pile now, thanks for all you lovely comments, Chris

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

He must have been a beautiful baby ;)!
Sweet image
xoxo Sioux

Molly said...

i love your use of collage... you are an expert at finding just the right mix and balance. i struggle so with that! just lovely!

Tina said...

These are lovely Chris, you are clever! :o) Thank you so much for your patience today, showing me how to emboss and die cut with the machines. I am just having a little rest then I will have a play with my Epic 6 after tea. Tina xx

patcrafts said...

Your cards are sooooooooo creative with all those layers,wonderful.
I have just done my ironing and now free to come and blog hop.xx

lori vliegen said...

your cards are lovely!! you've taken those graphic 45 papers and turned them into a graphic 45 masterpiece!! xox

Gez Butterworth said...

Wonderful crafting Chris.xx You were very brave cutting into your Grapic45 papers. I'm still at the stroking stage! Take care, Gez.xx