Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 15 August 2011

Just journaling

Since I last posted we've been away and I did little more than play with my art journals. This was mainly because I had a viral infection that gave me conjunctivitus, sore throat and an excruciating earache and didn't feel like doing anything(in fact I didn't for days) Luckily I had my lovely view to keep me sane which I could see from my sofa! 

Before I began to fully recover I did this...
Barbed wire doodling - can you tell how I felt?!! he!he!
Fortunately following a visit to the local docs I began to feel much better once the anti-biotics began to work and finished off something I'd started in a new journal(from Asda -with lovely squared pages)

Now we are home we are trying to sort out things to get rid of - we plan to sell our house next year and we both know that as hoarders we need to clear the decks AAAAAaaaaggghhhh!!!! 
Back soon with more pages, thanks for looking, Chris 

No comments: