Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Lindsay's Workshop

If you take a look at Lindsay's blog here and then look at my efforts you will see why my blog is called pearshaped crafting!
I thoroughly enjoyed the day at St Helens and learned a lot but sometimes I just seem to miss a crucial point!
This was my favourite, using Ranger craft resist paper, a fabulous product and afterwards bought myself some to play with.





Such brilliant ideas and Lindsay's stamps are fantastic(I've been trying to get my hands on her fairy stamps for ages and finally managed to get some after the workshop) We also got to use some Darkroom Door and Andy Skinner stamps too.
It was great to catch up with everyone (a few giggles occasionally) and David was a lovely 'glamorous assistant' making sure we had plenty of drinks to keep our voices from seizing up!
It's Lindsay's birthday today and I hope she is having  a lovely day!
Thanks for looking, Chris
  

3 comments:

patcrafts said...

Some very nice art work there but I really like the first one and the one done on the book page this is so different, I also love the colours of these two. You sound to have had a busy but fun day. xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I've just had a look at Lindsay's and yours look just as good to me, they're all lovely and the techniques are great :-)
Anne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Believe me Anne, I wouldn't want anyone to see them side by side!LOL
Thank you for the compliment, Chrisx