Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Whoosh!


What a start to the week! Ooops! it's Wednesday already! Hubby back to work, I spent Monday getting things straight(ish!)and doing some needle felting(surprise, surprise)


I've still got to finish these!
Yesterday I went off to Sale to do some Encaustic art with Tina and Jo. I've never done this before and I really enjoyed myself(no pics yet- camera battery dead)
Afterwards Nicola and I met up with Sarah at the Bean and Brush for lunch -yummy fishfinger sandwiches!!
Picked Hubby up from work and went off to the Trafford Centre where I got a bargain linen shirt which by using some vouchers only cost me £2!!!
At the weekend we met up with one of my sons and two of our granchildren at Dunham Park near Altrincham.
the deer were very close
these lilies were at their best!
I think we were lucky to see them!
Beautiful!!
 Aliens??!!
They have also put in a fantastic little vegetable garden next to the Orangery.

With watering cans so that children can water the garden! My grandaughter loved it!
It was a lovely day and we finished by feeding the ducks!
Thanks for looking, Chris


3 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Great photographs Chris. Love your felting ♥

I used to enjoy making encaustic art cards years ago. DD did a show & tell at school and some how the iron got broke. I miss it! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Chris, love your needle felting...and fish finger sandwiches are FAB!!! Take care and we'll catch up soon I hope. Love S xxx

patcrafts said...

Needle felting is fab, love the colours. Photos at Dunham Park are wonderful looks like a great place to visit. Fish finger sandwiches, cool. I've had chip butties in my time but not fish finger sarnies. xx