Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Some journal pages

Hope you are all warm enough today,what a change there's
been in the weather.
While I was away at the weekend I finished off a couple of journal pages(and started a few more)


This is one I started months ago at Lindsay Mason's first journaling workshop, but didn't know where to take it then "voila!" saw a programme about Paris(the best place I have ever been!)and there it was! I added Stampotique fairy and toadstools which I coloured with promarkers, I tried to keep the words paler but not sure whether to go back with a sepia pen.

My next page was just a thought.



I had some cosmic shimmer paints and some other shimmery paints(forget what they are called) and I just used them to paint blocks, sprayed some of the ink across the page then just added a bit of Lost and Found paper, Elusive Images stamps, Crafty Individuals text stamp. I stamped the flower twice, once with Brilliance ink and then with Dusty Concord distress ink. I love the shimmery look and will definitely use the same paints for backgrounds again.

Thanks for looking,
Chrisx

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Ah! Gay Paris! Lovely :) Gorgeous background ready to go on the second one too ;)
Glad you are enjoying having your new computer
xoxo Sioux