Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 8 March 2011

How quick?

Just wondering how quick is a quick post, I have cards to make before I go to craft class this morning, where I hope we are going to learn how to knit a brooch!

Had a relaxing weekend up in Carnforth, didn't want to leave the lovely view and come back to rows of houses...but here I am!

A few weeks ago at lovely Lindsay Mason's journaling class I started three pages,one is on another post here, one is still work in progress and then there's this one.
We painted a face straight onto paper, really scary,LOL. My poor lady's eyes looked as though she had a serious deformity so I tried(when I got home) to give her eye make-up - BIGGG mistake! So OK, here she is .... I used some scraps of paper, some Lost and found clocks, Graphic 45 watch and white rabbit,the words came from a selection of mags. These pages quite sum up my life sometimes (my boys always give me a meeting time sometime before I am due to meet them -but I've sussed them he!he!) I thought retirement was supposed to be quiet!
Must go or I'll be late for craft class!!!
Thanks for looking, Chris

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB pages Chris :)
Glad you had a lovely weekend. Hope DH is fully recovered too..xx
Enjoy your class.xx

Joanne said...

I saw the start and the end is wonderful. Well done you.
Hugs Joanne xx