Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 2 December 2010

Can I first say "Thank You" for all the kind (and helpful) comments you've been making, I hope I'm getting the hang of this now:)


Having had a total blank on Day 1 of Tim's tags I began to think that maybe today would be the same but no!
I looked, I saw, and I had a go. Still didn't have any of the Tim stuff, but Crafty Individuals music stamp,Creative Expressions   swirl, Stampendous pine leaves and part of a  Greeting stamp in my Christmas box and here it is...
as you can see no bird but a snowflake dabbed with silver..... so, definitely pearshaped!!

Yesterday in my  blank mode I got to thinking about Paris, having looked at Sue Roddis's  pictures of my favourite place in Paris. We sometimes used to go around the end of the Autumn term if we broke up early enough. I really do love Paris at any time of the year but Christmas  shops in Paris are  spectacular. We haven't been for ages now, despite hints to hubby:(
Anyhow, here are the atc's I came up with. 


I cut the Eifel Tower image from a Paper Artsy stamp and used papers that I've had for a while just waiting to be used,(on reflection I wish I'd torn some of the papers, but I don't think they look too bad)
I hope to take them to swap on Sunday, when I go to Dawn Bibby's for Lindsay's altered decoration workshop.

Thanks for looking, 
Chrisx



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris. Love your Tag. I failed miserably yesterday..........but played tonight! Your ATCs are FAB, Paris is my very favourite City and it's really time we went back too! Looking forward to seeing on Sunday, I'm hoping to have some ATCs made, I think I owe one! I'll try and get some done anyway!! See you soon. Love S xx

Artyjen said...

Have fun at the workshop sounds fab! Great take on the T!m tag.....want to join the splinter group on my blog? There is a goodie bag and a mystery prize on offer!
xoxo Sioux

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oh they are all lovely :D
Julie xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Beautiful variation on T!ms tag, I thought day 1 was really hard too - I almost gave pu at the first hurdle lol, glad you stuck with it cos this is lovely. Great ATC's too, I have never been to Paris, I think my hints might go unheeded too lol, cant wait to see what you come up with next - by the way love your blog name - brilliant !!!! xxx

Fliss said...

Fabulous tag and gorgeous atcs.
x